Voilà ce que j'ai un peu trouvé
Je suis pas sûre mais voilà
i could not see .. it came out.. i was living..
i didn't know that you were making..
when did she break.. ?
she was doing the.. the telephone rang .. it slipped out..
thought .. was ringing..
never knew that she was not watching .. felt from.. she said she ?
he was trying to .. hit him..
preterit simple : action du passé, datée et terminée..
preterit en BE+ING : action dans le passée mais qui était en train de se déroulée lors d'une autre action..
1- It was such a hot day.
2- You are so kind. (adjectif seul)
3- I have such a lot of problems that I am loosing hope.
4- Never have I seen such a beautiful woman.
5- I have never seen such a quantity of food.
6- Never have I seen such a dirty kitchen.
7- I have never seen such a good person.
8- They are so idiots. (adjectif seul)
9- He has got such strange manners
10- He is so patient with his students. (adjectif seul)
11- Why do you talk so loudly. (adjectif seul)
12- We have got so much to do (adj. seul) and such a little time.
so quand suivi d'un adjectif seul
such quand suivi d'un adjectif + un nom (ou groupe nominal)
such a/an + goupe de mots singulier
such + groupe de mots pluriel
bonne journée ☺☺☺
prétérit simple(past simple) = action terminée du passé
prétérit be + -ing (preterit progressif) = action en cours dans le passé
5- I didn't see this film when it came out; I was living in Glasgow at the time.
6- Sorry, I didn't know that you were making a phone call.
7- When did she break this dish ?
She was doing the washing-up, suddenly the telephone rang and it slipped out of her hands.
8- Sorry! I thought your phone was ringing , but it was only the phone in the film.
9- They never knew that she wasn't watching when her son fell from the jungle gym though she said she was (reprise de l'auxiliaire "be" au prétérit)
10- He was trying to stand up when the sheriff hit him on the face once again.
bonne soirée ☺☺☺
a- The head teacher prefers everyone to wear a tie.
b- The students persuaded the school governors to change the uniform.
c- The school expects the students to look smart.
d- Some students encourage not to wear a uniform.
c- The teachers allowed them to take off their blazers.
Salut, alors voici :
1) She has been babysitter so she can look after children.
2) I never had a job before but I took part in a lot of extracurricular activities.
3) How long you have played in the school band .
4) I have never washed cars before but I'm ready to try
5) My sister is working a waitress for one year
6) Have you ever won a competition with the school football team ?
1/the dog ate it
2/my computer exploded
3/some boys stole my school bag
4/the queen came to tea
5/aliens landed in our garden and took my homework back to their planets
6/an eagle took my homework and used it to make a nest
7/my brother made a paper plane with it
8/my father lit the fire with it
9/a professor thought it was brilliant and took it back to his university
10/actually my apartment caught fire
- It was such a hot day.
- You are so kind.
- I have such a lot of problems that I am losing hope.
- Never have I seen such a beautiful woman.
- I have never seen such a quantity of food.
- Never have I seen such a dirty kitchen.
- I have never seen such a good person.
- They are so idiots.
- He has got so strange manners.
- He is so patient with his students.
- Why do you talk so loudly ?
- We have got so much to do and, such little time.